The laser resurfacing Sciton MicroLaserPeel™ at Spa Radiance Medical is famous for its precision in removing the outermost layers of skin and its unique ability to improve tone, texture, and fine lines. This advanced resurfacing technology targets and treats pigmentation, fine lines, enlarged pores, and sun damage. Our patients rave about the results, especially around the lips and eyes—the “new” skin is smoother, more radiant. Our expert nurses will work with you to determine your ideal treatment regimen.
- Arriving 30 minutes prior to your appointment is necessary to allow the utmost comfort for the treatment.
- Over the counter pain medication can be taken for extra comfort.
- A cold compress or an ice pack can be used to provide comfort if the treated area is especially warm.
- Redness and exfoliation (flaking of skin) is associated with this procedure and may last from 2 –5 days depending on the depth of the peel performed.
- Keeping the area moist with a light application of an occlusive barrier will aid in the healing process.
- Discomfort, especially a sunburn feeling, may persist for a few days.
- To boost results and speed up recovery, LED light therapy is recommended immediately after treatment, and every other day for up to 4 weeks.
- apply NeoCutis Aftercare as needed
- Apply sunscreen and occlusive barrier protectant to area.
- Do not allow the treated area to dry out.
- Bioshield –Jan Marini
- Crème Masque Vernix | Biologique Recherche
- SkinMedica Recovery Complex
- Skinceuticals SPF
- Neocutis Aftercare, Neocutis BioCream Riche
- Neocutis Hyalis+
- Neocutis Journee
- Neocutis Post Procedure Kit (BioCream, Aftercare, Journee)
What conditions can be treated with MicroLaserPeel?
- Mild wrinkles
- Sun damage (e.g., freckles)
- Pigment irregularities
How does MicroLaserPeel work?
The MicroLaserPeel’s beam is scanned over a treatment area to remove a very thin layer of the skin. Removing the top layer eliminates some of the damaged cells that can give skin a tired, aged look. As the skin heals, fresh cells grow and resurface the treated area. The result is healthier-looking skin, often with reduced wrinkles and improved color evenness. Patients often say that it looks like their skin went from looking tired to vibrant.
What is MicroLaserPeel?
A MicroLaserPeel removes a thin layer of damaged skin to improve texture and provide a more youthful appearance. It provides superior results because it can be administered with great precision of depth. The procedure is performed in your physician’s office and can be custom tailored to your specific skin conditions and desired outcome.
How many treatments will I need?
Excellent results can be obtained in just one treatment, however the number of treatments needed may vary from patient to patient. Your physician can personalize a plan based on your specific needs and may chose to combine MicroLaserPeel with other aesthetic procedures to further personalize your treatment.
How long will it take to recover?
Depending on the depth of treatment, most patients feel comfortable enough to return to work within 3 to 4 days – an attribute that has given rise to the nickname “the weekend peel”.
When should I expect results?
Because only the outer layer of skin is treated, most patients notice an obvious improvement in tone, texture and color evenness once the skin heals in approximately 3-4 days.
Acne Laser Treatment | BOTOX®, Dysport® and Xeomin® | Clear + Brilliant® | CoolSculpting® | CoolTone® | Diamond Dermabrasion Facial | Fillers | Hair Restoration | IPL Photofacial | Kybella® | Laser Hair Removal | LED Customized Facial | LED Light Therapy | #LipFlip | Micro Laser Peel® | Microneedling and PRF | NovaThreads | ProFractional® | SkinTyte® | Ultherapy®