How does Kybella® (deoxycholic acid)
injection 10 mg/mL work?
For adults with moderate to severe submental fat (double chin):
- KYBELLA® permanently destroys
fat cells under the chin.
- The active ingredient is a non-human and nonanimal formulation of deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring molecule in the body
- Aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat
- Fat from the treatment area is processed through your body’s natural metabolism.
What should I expect from treatment?
- KYBELLA® is an injectable treatment given during an in-office visit
- Multiple injections under your chin per treatment
- Up to 6 treatments may be given, spaced at least 4-6 weeks.
*Number of treatments is tailored to the amount of fat beneath the chin and aesthetic goals;
59% of patients received 6 KYBELLA® treatments in clinical trials.
Will the injections hurt?
There may be pain after a KYBELLA® injection. Before treatment, ice, cold packs, or local anesthesia
may help make you more comfortable
When will I see results?
- We generally start with 2 treatments and assess your results from there
- Up to 6 treatments may be given at least 4-6 weeks apart.
- 59% of patients received 6 KYBELLA® treatments in clinical trials
How many treatment sessions will I need?
You and your Spa Radiance Medical Doctor/Nurse will tailor a treatment plan for you. The number of treatment sessions is based on how much fat is beneath your chin and your aesthetic goals.
*Results are represented over the course of treatment; not all treatments are shown.
Up to 6 treatments may be given, no less than 1 month apart; 59% of patients
received 6 KYBELLA® treatments in clinical trials
How much does a Kybella®
KYBELLA® is an individually tailored treatment. Specific pricing varies for each person. Schedule a consultation today to determine your actual treatment cost.
Is Kybella® right for me?
- You’re bothered by a double chin (“submental fullness”)
- You don’t want surgery
- You eat well and exercise, but submental fullness does not go away